Murray & Roberts
Quality Control Assistant
Murray & RobertsQuality Control Assistant
Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Quality Control Assistant to be placed in Limpopo. The successful candidate will report to the Quality Controller. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
· Cost containment through minimized wastage, timely and accurately compiled work books
· Effective self-management and alignment with MRC values and leadership initiatives
· Effective stakeholder engagement
· Compliance with relevant MRC and client standards, policies, procedures and safety protocols
· Keeping records of Quality incidents and complaints
· Maintaining document files accurately
· Inspecting purchased material for compliance with requirements
· Coordinating the investigation of Quality Incidents
· Compiling Quality Reports
Apply for other jobs
Desired Experience & Qualification
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:· Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent· Certificate for Introduction to ISO 9001 standard · Proficient in MS Office [Word, Excel]· Valid First Aid Certificate· Be fully conversant in English Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:· At least 3 years mining and/or construction experience with exposure to quality control on a mining· Basic understanding of quality control and quality assurance processes and standards· Understanding of Introduction to ISO 9001 (quality framework)· Able to read construction, mining and structural drawings· Analytical, systematic and attentive to detail· Sound self-management (planning and organizational) skills
All appointments will be done in line with our employment equity strategy. Disclaimer
The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful