Mossel Bay Municipality, an company committed to same employment, is within the process of compiling a database for General Workers/General Assistants (no modern-day vacancies)
ONLY APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN THE MOSSEL BAY MUNICIPAL BOUNDARIES SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SHORTLIST OF CANDIDATES
ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER CANDIDATE
GENERAL WORKER / GENERAL ASSISTANTS
• Physically robust and healthful to carry out difficult labour
• Ability to paintings with a pick out, spade and other hand device
• Ability to load and convey heavy weights of as much as 25kg
ALSO APPLY Mediclinic Bursary 2021By All Bursaries SA
• Willing to paintings beyond regular time while required
• Minimum revel in of 1 month
Certified copies of the following documents ought to be connected to the utility shape:
• Identity file
• Proof of academic (college) qualification
• Proof of residential cope with (municipal account / affidavit)
CLOSING DATE: 27 March 2021 (No applications acquired after 13h00 may be standard)
– Shortlisted applicants may be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and/or practical test. Notwithstanding any representations to the opposite, no employment agreement will come into impact until a written offer has been made by means of the municipality to, and typical by using, the applicant.
– Applications in writing at the legit software form and followed by a complete CV, in an effort to be regarded as private, must be directed to: The Senior Manager Human Resources, P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500. These situations are compulsory and failing to comply will mechanically result in disqualification of the applicant.
– Application bureaucracy are available at the Municipal internet site (www.Mosselbay.Gov.Za) or electronically to be had from the contact folks mentioned hereunder. Original Certified copies of proof of qualifications have to accompany the CV.
– Electronic packages may be e-mailed to admin@mossbay.Gov.Za.
– For equity purposes please suggest your race, gender and incapacity status.
– Further information are obtainable from Ms N Bouwer or Ms J Ruiters at phone
– If candidates aren’t contacted within 40 days of the remaining date, it can be universal that they were now not a success.
– The Mossel Bay Municipality is devoted to comply to the necessities of the Employment Equity Act, No. Fifty five of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled individuals.